Tasty Recipes by Mary
This is one of my favorite foods and I make it all the time, my family loves it, it’s good for the soul, comfort food at its finest.
What you will need:
1 pound of Ground Beef (I prefer lean Angus beef, but any kind will work just fine
1 onion and 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 can of chili ready tomatoes
1 package of tomato sauce
½ cup of beef broth
1 Tablespoon of chili seasoning
1 Can of kidney beans drained and rinsed
1 Can of pinto beans drained and rinsed
- Heat oil in a non-stick pot over medium- high heat.
- Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes then add the garlic for 30 secs.
- Add beef and cook it until browned.
- Drain the fat from beef, leaving about 3 tablespoons.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth and chili seasoning, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the cans of beans and cook everything for about 15 min in low medium temperature.
- Serve with toppings like cheddar cheese, green onions and sour cream.
If you like this recipe let me know at my Instagram page @livingmybestlifebymary.