I’m obsessed with this
The Enneagram evaluates you as one of 9 types; each type has its own strengths, personality lines and weakness. Let me assure this, it’s INSANELY accurate.
I’m so happy to share with you what my enneagram type is and how it has helped me understand my dynamics in my business and personal life. Can you guess what type am I?
After a took the enneagram
test, I found out I’m a type 3 which is called “The Achiever”
I love the fact of being
an “Achiever” because I mean who wouldn’t right?
I just sounded like a true
3. I am always working hard, hustling and working toward goals. To be honest
with you I expect a lot from myself.
But the weaknesses of my type, oh boy! I can relate to them so well it’s crazy, you see, 3’s want to make sure their lives are a success, but how we define success it can turn our life into a nightmare. Like the Enneagram Institute describe it: “No matter how success is defined, 3’s will try to become somebody noteworthy in their family and community. They refuse to be “nobody”
To be really honest with you sis, I’m still working on overcoming the tendency of want to achieve more and more without enjoy my triumphs. It requires so much self-awareness and self-work to check my priorities and keep moving forward.
They are 9 types of people according to the Enneagram Institute:
1. THE REFORMER The Rational, Idealistic Type: Principled, Purposeful, Self-Controlled, and Perfectionist
2. THE HELPER The Caring, Interpersonal Type: Demonstrative, Generous, People-Pleasing, and Possessive
3. THE ACHIEVER The Success-Oriented, Pragmatic Type: Adaptive, Excelling, Driven, and Image-Conscious
4. THE INDIVIDUALIST The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type: Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed, and Temperamental
5. THE INVESTIGATOR The Intense, Cerebral Type: Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated
6. THE LOYALIST The Committed, Security-Oriented Type: Engaging, Responsible, Anxious, and Suspicious
7. THE ENTHUSIAST The Busy, Fun-Loving Type: Spontaneous, Versatile, Distractible, and Scattered
8. THE CHALLENGER The Powerful, Dominating Type: Self-Confident, Decisive, Willful, and Confrontational
9. THE PEACEMAKER The Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type: Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable, and Complacent
I challenge you to take the Enneagram test and check the accuracy of your result, girl it’s gonna blow your mind.
This test will give you an exceptional look into yourself and why you do all things the way you do.
Enneagram Test LINK https://similarminds.com/test.html
Share your Enneagram type with me on Instagram @livingmybestlifeblogbymary
Love, your girl Mary