4 Hairstyles to do with unwashed hair
OMG!!! Some friend just found out I don’t wash my hair everyday!!!
Wait what? Well first of all, it’s the best way to keep your hair healthy because of your own natural oils. (My hairdresser advice)
I wash my hair every 3 o 4 days, and let me tell you sister, my hair feels and looks AMAZING!
Anyways if you feel that you can’t go without washing your hair every single day, I got you, because these hairstyles look good with clean hair as well.
MY TO GO MESSY BUN
Start by pulling all your hair up in a ponytail,
the higher the better.
– Then secure your ponytail with an elastic band
– Make all your hair fall down like in different angles
– You are gonna take a tiny elastic and put it around your hair and pull a few pieces of your hair to make it puffier. Just mess with your bun.
– Last you use bobby pins to secure the loose ends around the bun or under the elastic.
With a comb tease or backcomb the crown of your
– Pull your hair into a ponytail, then loose some pieces of hair or even curl a little bit the ends.
Yes, please brush your hair, and wear your
favorite baseball hat or summer hat or wool beanie.
that you can do it while watching your favorite show, braid your hair the
regular way just starting from one side of your head to the other.
– Pancake your braid, meaning puff it out, pull each strain a little bit so your braid looks fuller.
Follow me on instagram @livingmybestlifeblog and tell me what are your favorite hairstyles for unwashed hair.
Love, your girl Mary